Ten Benefits of Electronic Insurance Services
Posted February 12, 2021 by Beth
Why you should invest in electronic insurance services for your dental practice
If you’ve used them in the past, your practice will undoubtedly be aware of electronic claims’ many benefits over paper claims. Consider how those benefits increase when you use a robust set of electronic insurance services. Using integrated eClaims with XLDent is faster, quicker, more accurate, and even more cost-effective. The XLDent electronic claim processing services take all the paper and most of the work out of insurance claims. Electronic insurance services are an integral part of the electronic dental record for many reasons, but here are the top 10.
- Far more than just eClaims alone, XLDent has integrated electronic claims, real-time claim status, eligibility checking, claim attachments, and electronic remittance advice.
- The electronic insurance services integrated with XLDent brings more efficiency and cost savings to your practice through automated claim management workflows and simplified processes.
- The XLDent software verifies a claim’s validity before leaving your office, preventing rejections due to incomplete information with immediate validation checking.
- Processing is faster and more accurate when accepted/rejected reports are sent to you electronically. You’ll have fewer payment delays due to incomplete or erroneous claims.
- Insurance payments are received faster because the insurance company gets the claims faster.
- Automatically matching payments to claims increases productivity. Claim payments will automatically post directly to patient records for faster accounting with greater accuracy.
- Claim status is available in real-time with one click. XLDent also seamlessly integrates other instant services like Real-Time Eligibility and Electronic Remittance Advice.
- When you receive your EOB information electronically through ERA, you can quickly search, view, or print each remittance as needed within the XLDent software on each patient’s record.
- The most common human errors in dental billing are virtually eliminated with this easy-to-use, multi-layered, integrated system.
- Automatically submitting secondary claims and patient billing after processing your ERAs improves your practice’s cash flow right away.