XLDent MU (EHR) - Certified Electronic Health Record (EHR) Solution
XLDent MU is a fully certified Electronic Health Record (EHR) solution designed to help dental offices qualify for federal incentive payments under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009. XLDent MU Version 8.4 is certified by Drummond Group Inc.
Acquiring certified software will allow some providers to receive incentive payments from the government over a number of years. To identify whether or not you qualify for these incentives, go to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services website and review the specific qualification criteria.
XLDent MU Version 8.4 is seamlessly integrated with the XLDent Dental Practice Management Software Suite Version 12.9 and above.
"This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments."
PROFESSIONAL ECONOMICS BUREAU OF AMERICA, INC. - XLDENT MU VERSION 8.4
Certificate Number: 05302014-3072-8
- Date Certified: May 30, 2014
- Effective Date: 2014 Edition
- Certification Criteria: Complete EHR Ambulatory
- Clinical Quality Measures tested: NQF0013, NQF0024, NQF0028, NQF0038, NQF0041, NQF0059, NQF0061, NQF0064, NQF0421
- Additional software used: Ingage Patient, Toad for Oracle (SQL client)
- Costs and Limitations: XLDent MU Version 8.4 may require ongoing licensing fees per provider per month. These fees support and establish interfaces for reporting to immunization registries and public health agencies (170.314.f.2, 170.314.f.4 and 170.314.f.6), online patient services which allow patients to view, download and transmit their health information, and secure messaging which allows patients and providers to communicate via the online portal (170.314.e.1 and 170.314.e.3). These fees are a flat license fee, have no technical, practical or contractual limitations, and apply to all the services listed above.
XLDent's "All-inclusive" suite features
Our software suite creates a worry-free mobile and tablet friendly workflow, providing your team the tools they need to make your practice most profitable. Learn about our products and eSolutions below.
An innovative treatment Chart which allows for all information to be displayed on one screen for easy viewing.
Stores images from any digital imaging device and integrates them seamlessly to each patient's chart.
Patient and Doctor Portals provide secure internet-based access to the information they want, when they want it.
This flexible, easy to use program tracks employee hours effortlessly. Simple to install on one or multiple computers.
All eSolutions are directly integrated with your XLDent Suite to improve workflow, accuracy, and eliminate redundant entry.