With states already moving towards banning handwritten prescriptions in the medical and dental fields, get ahead of the curve and use electronic prescribing in your office today! XLDent™ is the first Dental Practice Management system to offer INTEGRATED ePrescribing services to help you complete your electronic dental health record. In addition to the simplicity of sending prescriptions electronically, you will benefit from instant access to patient medication history lists, LexiComp's medication database and dental specific information to help you improve patient outcomes.
Click image to begin slideshow.
Send Electronic Prescriptions
Easily and quickly ePrescribe directly from the patient's record within XLDent™.
- Prescribed medications are stored in Prescription History for review by all team members.
- Helps clinicians to reduce healthcare costs by selecting medications that are preferred by the patient's health plan, that meet therapeutic guidelines and are cost effective for the patient.
- "Cleaner," more accurate prescriptions reduce the potential for errors and the need for pharmacists to verify details.
Improve Patient Safety
DENTAL ALERTS warn you of drug-drug and drug-allergy interactions.
LexiComp's Online for Dentistry product is embedded within our ePrescribing solution to provide you with dental specific information at the point of prescribing, such as Vasoconstrictor/Local Anesthetic Precautions and Effects on Bleeding.
Search a patient's Medication History
Verify patient medication history and view up to a year's worth of prescribed medications in one click.
- Gain confidence in knowing what other physicians have prescribed for the patient to improve treatment outcomes.
XLDent™ is a networked partner of DoseSpot, a dental web-based solution.
- The first and only integrated, Surescripts Certified solution specific to dentistry.
- View Surescripts Certification (Product Code: XLDent) here.
*ePrescription service works with all Dental Practice Management systems. XLDent™ is not required. Please inquire about the non-integrated option.